Since I reached the $2,800 cap and can no longer donate to Bernie’s campaign fund, I have chosen various charities to donate 25% of each doll purchase to.
- Our Revolution — https://ourrevolution.com — Reclaiming democracy for the working people of our country by harnessing the transformative energy of the “political revolution.” Through supporting a new generation of progressive leaders, empowering millions to fight for progressive change and elevating the political consciousness, Our Revolution will transform American politics to make our political and economic systems once again responsive to the needs of working families.
- The Yellowhammer Fund — https://yellowhammerfund.org — Providing funding for anyone seeking care at one of Alabama’s three abortion clinics and will help with other barriers to access (travel, lodging, etc.)
- Nebraska Farm Bureau Disaster Relief Fund — www.nefb.org — Providing emergency aid to Nebraska farmers, ranchers, and rural communities affected by the recent flooding.
- 350 — https://350.org — Standing up to the fossil fuel industry and promoting clean energy for all.
- The Equality Federation — www.equalityfederation.org — Building leadership in every state to win full equality for LGBTQ people and their families.
- National Immigration Law Center — www.nilc.org — Defending and advancing the rights of low-income immigrants.
I plan to switch up charities as time goes on, but for now, when you order a doll, 25% of your purchase will benefit Our Revolution.
Keep feeling the Lil’ Bern!